Requirements for Turkey e-visa
- e-visa is only valid for tourism and trade purposes.
- Applicants just need to log on to www.e-visaturkey-tr.org, provide the requested information, make the online payment and obtain their e-visa.
- You are advised to have a travel document/passport valid for at least 6 months as from the date of your arrival in Turkey. Effective from 1 January 2015, passports will have to be valid for at least 60 days beyond the permitted stay.
- A confirmed flight or an alternative travel reservation must be there to get an e-visa.
- A credit card (Master or Visa) to make payment for the processing fee of the visa application.
- Applicant must submit a complete form with all the information exactly as on the applicants passport. Incomplete and mismatching form might result in e-visa denial.
- The passenger must hold correct travel documents in accordance with his/her travel purposes, for eg. Return Ticket, Hotel reservation and ofcourse adequate financial means (U.S. $ 50 for each day).
- Hold a valid Schengen visa or a valid visa (except for electronic visas) from any of the OECD member countries; or a valid residence permit of a Schengen or OECD country (applicable only for selected nationalities).
- If you are travelling through cruise then you must apply for your Turkey e visa through your respected cruise company.