Application Related Terms
- The applicants are requested to fill the Application Form accurately and submit the same with the applicable fees and mentioned requirements. Incomplete and double applications shall not be accepted. The applicant is requested to provide correct email ID, since we send the Visa Grant Letter via email in JPEG or PDF format in attached files. Passport should have a validity of six months from the date of arrival in Turkey. International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in Turkey. Applicants of the eligible countries are requested to apply online at least 48 hours days in advance of the date of Travel. Visa validity will depend on the Nationality of the Traveller which will be mentioned in your application. The visa must be availed within its period of validity. The Visa could be for Single Entry or Multiple Entry as per the Nationality of the Traveller.
Issuance Related Terms
- Approval or Rejection is solely on the discretion of the Turkish Government. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Immigration officer at the Turkey Airport who is a representative of the Government of Turkey. In case of denial or entry into the Turkey territory, we shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever. The issuance is subject to the rules of Government of Turkey and they reserve the rights to make any changes to it. We shall not be liable for any losses or damages, which the applicant may suffer arising from delay in processing or receiving of visa. We are keen to take all reasonable measures to ensure that information provided by the Applicants will remain confidential. However we shall not be held liable for any unauthorized access by any means to that information. The applicant is requested to check the correctness of your grant letter the moment it is sent and in case of any discrepancy bring it to our notice immediately. The approval letter will be emailed in 72 hours after submission if the travel is within next 6 months. If the travel is after 6 months then you must wait for your travel date to come within the timeframe in order for the visa to be issued.
Cancellation and Refunds Policy
- The fee is completely non-refundable once the application is paid which means that you cannot get your money back if you wish to withdraw or cancel your application. We shall provide you a full refund if the visa is disapproved by the Turkish Government. www.e-visaturkey-tr.org reserves the right to add, alter or vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice or liability and all applicants availing of this facility shall be bound by the same.
- www.e-visaturkey-tr.org is responsible for full visa services to Turkey. This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to Turkey where the application is processed through Turkish Government website www.evisa.gov.tr, you will be charged a fee for using our services. Our fee will be higher than Turkish Government if you apply through the Turkish Embassy or website online. Read all our Terms and Conditions carefully before using our services. The Govt. fee for Turkish e-visa varies from USD 20.00 to USD 80.00 depending on the nationality of the applicant. There is no Govt. visa fee for few nationalities but we do charge a service fee for processing their application. The total price is displayed on your screen before your are redirected to the payment page. We advise you to check the government fee on Government website www.evisa.gov.tr and then pay the fee on our website. Once the application is paid, the fee shall be non-refundable.
Terms of Service
- Upon filling the Turkey Visa application form and making the payment, we will endeavor to have the Service delivered to you within the time frame provided for in the Service description. However, in certain cases this may take longer, depending on the application details, technical issues at our end as well as at your end which doesn't allow you to receive our emails. We advise you to write and make a call to our 24/7 customer support if you haven't received your visa within 2 business days. Your Visa grant is subject to approval from the Turkish Government.
Prior to making payment for the Visa, you will have an opportunity to review all the details you have provided on your screen and make changes if necessary. If you have made an error, it is important that you correct it before proceeding to the payment page.
Please do not arrange any travel to Turkey until you have received email notification that your e-Visa request has been approved by the Turkish Government. www.e-visaturkey-tr.org takes no responsibility for changes to a client's travel plans due to e-Visa processing.