The approved Turkey e-visa shall be emailed to the applicant. You shall carry a print out of the same along with the passport during your travel. During entry, an applicant would be asked to present the following:
- The applicant must possess a passport that shall be valid at least 6 months beyond the stay.
- The applicant must have a roundtrip or onward ticket.
- The traveler must have adequate funds to meet their daily needs.
- An approved turkey e-visa.
After receiving the Turkey e-visa, things to keep in mind:
Once you receive the Turkey visa you are allowed to travel to Turkey. However, there are certain things you need to adhere to. It is advisable to keep these points in mind:
- Ensure to carry a print of the approved visa.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the time of arrival.
- The visitor should have a confirmed return ticket.
- The person must have adequate funds for their stay in Turkey.
- The Turkey visa is linked to the passport. Verify not to apply more than once, as duplicate e-visas may be canceled.
Easy procedure for Turkey visa
- Choose the visa of Turkey that suits you.
- Fill the online application and pay the fees.
- Wait for the e-visa to arrive. Once you do receive it, voila, you are all set to travel.